Eco Hotel Las Palmeras Overview
Ana Rosa and her family, locals from the Island, are the founders, owners, and staff of this pristine and peaceful paradise.
Eco Hotel Las Palmeras uses solar energy exclusively for electricity and a rain water catchment system for their water supply. Be prepared to see how much water you use and can save – you will shower with a bucket and coconut shell.
Ana Rosa is a fabulous cook, serving up traditional fish, home-made coconut rice, plantain and salads. She makes the best arepa con huevo on the coast (an egg fried into the middle of a corn arepa), and serves all of her food with love. Manuel, Ana Rosa’s husband is happy to answer any questions you may have about attractions on the island and makes a killer piña colada or any other drink you would like.
Walk along shaded pathways to “Playa Bonita”, a white sand beach with crystal clear water. Take an evening swim in the “Laguna Encantada” and marvel at the “glow” of bioluminescent plankton. Relax in a hammock by the dock with a delightful view of the ocean and a delicious breeze. The hotel is a 5 minute walk to the closest beach, and a 10-20 minute walk from Playa Bonita.
Ana Rosa supports the local community by offering day trips led by local tour guides. These trips include day time snorkeling on a nearby reef, nighttime bioluminescent snorkeling in the lagoon of enchantment and guided walks. Activities are arranged onsite and paid directly to the local tour provider.
- All meals with one beverage – 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- 2 nights accommodation – Lodging in Rustic Eco Huts
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Transportation Insurance
- Round trip transportation from Cartagena in a private boat
- Walk to “Playa Bonita” for beautiful white sands and crystal clear waters
- Delicious meals
- Comfortable beds with mosquito nets
- Peaceful atmosphere
Contact us to Reserve
- Additional Beverages: Beer – 4.000 COP, Natural Juices – 2.000 COP, Small beer – 2.000 COP, Bottled Water – 2.500 COP
- Activities: Snorkeling and guided walks. 15.000 – 35.000 COP
Culture and natural beauty of the most bio-diverse country in the world.
Only experiences and destinations that we have experienced.
Protecting local economies and promoting ecological stewardship.