Hacienda Venecia Overview
Hacienda Venecia is a fourth generation family run coffee farm located 20 minutes outside of Manizales and 30 minutes from Chinchina. It is a wonderful place to relax and learn all about the coffee process.
Stay in the main Hacienda (farm-house), or in the nearby guesthouse – traditional style buildings with all of the charm of an authentic Colombian coffee farm. Wake up to the sound of roosters crowing and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Enjoy your first cup of coffee on the veranda in the warm Colombian sunshine.
Participate in a comprehensive coffee tour on site to learn about the coffee plant, harvesting, processing, and preparation of coffee. Cool off in the pool after your tour and enjoy another cup of coffee before your traditional Colombian lunch.
If you’re looking for great place to relax, experience a traditional coffee farm environment, and learn all about the coffee process, Hacienda Venecia is the place for you.
- 2 nights stay - double occupancy
- 3 meals (3 course traditional lunch in the Hacienda, breakfast and dinner at accomodation), per person, each day.
- Unlimited coffee
- Walking tour around the finca – if staying at the guesthouse
- Coffee tour
- Peaceful setting in the valley – warm weather
- Friendly staff members who speak English and are happy to help
- Comfortable beds
- Comprehensive coffee tour – experience the coffee process from start to finish
Contact us to Reserve
- Transportation to / from Manizales : 55.000 COP total (up to 8 people)
- Pick up / drop off at the airport: 70.000 COP total (up to 8 people)
Culture and natural beauty of the most bio-diverse country in the world.
Only experiences and destinations that we have experienced.
Protecting local economies and promoting ecological stewardship.