Caribe Chill Out Overview
Caribe Chill Out is a boutique hotel located just 30 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Santa Marta. Although not far from the city, one feels as if they have escaped to a relaxing tropical paradise. Truly exclusive, this hotel boasts only two rooms, each with wet bar, modern facilities tasteful decor.
With a lovely view of the Sierra de Nevada Santa Marta, a refreshing pool, and numerous nooks and crannies to lounge, Caribe Chill Out is truly a place to relax. Your hosts Sara and Fabio are wonderfully attentive, and will insure that you have what you need at all times. Upon arrival, you will be offered “Guarapo”, a type of pineapple chicha, a fermented alcoholic beverage – sweet and strong – made in-house.
Sara is an INCREDIBLE cook and is happy to share her culinary expertise with her guests.
Check out the Iguana reserve and make friends with the family dogs on site.
This is the perfect place to come to after a day of sailing and snorkeling in Tayrona National Park or a historical city tour of Santa Marta.
If you are looking for excellent service, food, and day trip experiences in and around Santa Marta – Caribe Chill Out is the perfect choice!
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Wet – bar
- Air conditioning
- Welcome beverage of Guarapo
- Relaxing atmosphere with outdoor pool, terrace and bar
- Friendly hosts who speak English, Flemish and Spanish and are happy to help
- Comfortable beds
- Wet bar with coffee maker
- “Rain” shower heads in the bathroom
- Gourmet food served outdoors
Contact us to reserve
- Alcohol (wine, beer, rum)
- Pick up / drop off at the airport
- Sail boat excursion with lunch and champagne
- Sail boat excursion to Bahia Concha (Tayrona National Park)
- Santa Marta Historic City Tour
Culture and natural beauty of the most bio-diverse country in the world.
Only experiences and destinations that we have experienced.
Protecting local economies and promoting ecological stewardship.